We Can Help
The Lawyer Referral Service (LRS) is a non-profit public service of the San Joaquin County Bar Association’s serving the legal needs of those in San Joaquin County. We will set up an appointment for you with a pre-screened qualified estate planning attorney in San Joaquin County.
LRS Attorneys are qualified to help you with many estate planning matters, including:
- Wills and Trusts
- Asset Protection
- Domestic Partnership Benefits and Rights
To contact us for a referral appointment:
- Click here and submit your request using our secure online form
- Call us at (209) 948-4620 Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
All information is confidential
Why Choose the Lawyer Referral Service?
Certified by the American Bar Association and the State Bar of California (State Bar Certification #0012), and operated by the San Joaquin County Bar Association, the LRS refers hundreds of clients to qualified attorneys every year. Our intake coordinators are trained to evaluate your situation and find the right lawyer for your specific needs. LRS attorneys are screened regularly for their experience, knowledge and ethics.
How it Works
When you contact us, please be prepared to have the following information available:
- Provide a brief description on the type of the estate planning issue you need legal help with.
- Is this matter in San Joaquin County?
What it Costs
There is a non-refundable $30 fee and you will receive up to a half hour consultation with an experienced estate planning attorney.