We Can Help
The Lawyer Referral Service (LRS) is a non-profit public service of the San Joaquin County Bar Association’s serving the legal needs of those in San Joaquin County. We will set up an appointment for you with a pre-screened qualified personal injury attorney in San Joaquin County.
LRS Attorneys are qualified to help you with many personal injury matters, including:
- Car Accidents and Insurance Claims
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Wrongful Death
- Catastrophic Head and Brain Injuries
- Medical Malpractice
- Unsafe Products
- Premises Liability (Unsafe Property)
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Public Transportation Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Defamation, Including Libel or Slander
- Bicycle Accidents
- Birth Injuries, such as Cerebral Palsy or Erb’s Palsy
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Pharmaceutical Products and Medical Devices
- Elder Abuse
To contact us for a referral appointment:
- Click here and submit your request using our secure online form
- Call us at (209) 948-4620 Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
All information is confidential
Why Choose the Lawyer Referral Service?
Certified by the American Bar Association and the State Bar of California (State Bar Certification #0012), and operated by the San Joaquin County Bar Association, the LRS refers hundreds of clients to qualified attorneys every year. Our intake coordinators are trained to evaluate your situation and find the right lawyer for your specific needs. LRS attorneys are screened regularly for their experience, knowledge and ethics.
How it Works
When you contact us, please be prepared to have the following information available:
- Provide a brief description on the type of personal injury issue you need legal help with.
- What type of injury do you have?
- The month, day and time that your incident occurred.
- Names of everyone involved.
- Was an accident report filed?
- Dates of doctor appointments.
What it Costs
The $30 referral fee is waived for personal injury.